Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Lindsay & Dirk Maternity



Let me just say that this was probably one of my favorite photo sessions to date! Not only was the location beautiful, and that these two were extremely photogenic, but they were so much fun to work with. I'm pretty sure we laughed almost the entire time. Just the short time I spent with them I could tell what wonderful parents they will be to their little girl! I have also been swooning over these photos and it was so hard to narrow it down to my favorites to share with all of you, but I hope you enjoy the ones I chose! Also, a huge thank you to Pilar, who just happened to be in town and came along as my assistant! 






 


 And here are two of my favorite outtakes that I just wanted to share! A little behind the scenes on the left and a taste of the humor on the right. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Popular Posts

Search