Brandon and Deanna won my free photo session giveaway so we met up this morning to take photos of their precious son JD, who is turning one very soon!
Saturday, September 22, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Categories
- 2012 (19)
- 2013 (17)
- 2014 (13)
- baby (9)
- children (7)
- Christmas (2)
- Curtner (1)
- Dallas (2)
- engagements (2)
- family (21)
- friends (5)
- iphone (4)
- Kara and Clifford (5)
- Laura (1)
- Madison (1)
- Maria (1)
- Maternity (6)
- Naira (1)
- photography (38)
- portraits (28)
- Prom (2)
- school project (2)
- self (1)
- Senior Portraits (6)
- shelby (1)
- Summer (3)
- Sydney (3)
- Texas (42)
- Video (2)
- wedding (9)
Popular Posts
-
I love this family so much! We had a fun filled indoor session because it was so cold out. Enjoy these few photos, they are super precious!...
-
Gabe & Jacey's little family is adorable! They have the cutest little son who is so excited about everything! I am so glad that I h...
-
I want to start posting more, so do that I will try to get better at posting personal stuff, projects I am working on, adventures with frie...
-
I had such a blast with Maria for her maternity photos! I have known Maria for seriously forever. It is crazy how time flies and now her an...
-
Because my best friend is freaking gorgeous, here's some photos I took of her from our photo adventure yesterday! Meet Ariana,...
-
I want to start out by apologizing for how long it has been since I last updated the blog! This semester has been crazy busy! So with that o...
-
A few of my favorites from Caroline & Joseph's bluebonnet session! Enjoy!
-
Depending on how well you know me, you might, or maybe you don't, know about my slight obsession with my grandparents. First of all the...
-
Yesterday evening was for some fun in the sun and celebrating my birthday a little early with my family, even the puppies wanted to celebra...







No comments:
Post a Comment