Thursday, May 9, 2013

Prom 2013

Wow, these last few weeks have been crazy for me! I have been dealing with insurance adjusters (because the apartment below mine caught fire), taking finals, finishing final projects, and moving out of my apartment. But I have survived and it is officially summer! Now it's time for me to catch up with everything that has been piling up over the last few weeks...

A few days before the fire happened I had the opportunity to take prom photos of my friend Bianca and her friends. I know that it has taken awhile for me to get these photos edited and to you all but I hope you enjoy them! To see all of the photos and purchase prints please visit my printroom










(Disclaimer: All photos copyright Amy Searle if you use them on ANY social media site you must give credit to Photos by Amy Searle.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Categories

Popular Posts

Search