Sunday, February 10, 2013

Photo Adventures

I want to start posting more, so do that I will try to get better at posting personal stuff, projects I am working on, adventures with friends, and even some iphone photos. So to start this off, here are some photos from a photo adventure with two great friends. 

Kameron is an amazing artist and screen printer, and to be honest one of my best friends. If you ever need anyone to screen print anything for you, from shirts, to business cards, or just some beautiful artwork he is your go to guy! You can check out some of his work here and here.

Brittany is adorable, and I am glad we are becoming friends and hanging out more! She takes darling pictures and goes to pastry school. You can find her here.



1 comment:

  1. Aw you're so sweet! I'm glad we're hanging out more too :)

    ReplyDelete

Categories

Popular Posts

Search